Thursday, July 17, 2014

Herbal Earache & Headache Relief for Children.

All natural Headache or Earache Relief in a hurry when your child is in pain. This is a very quick and extremely effective way to ease your little's pain. My son will go from tears to relief within seconds of this emergency application.

[caption id="attachment_598" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Herbal Earache Headache Relief For Children Original Photo Credit: joannastar.deviantart.com[/caption]

What You Need:


I use an old Tupperware container and fill it with a cup or so of warm (not hot) water. Drop in  essential oils. (Peppermint & Lavender) & Stir well.

Using a face cloth, dip it into your container and wring out.

Wipe on bottom of feet, back of neck and re-soak / wring out and place across forehead.

You can also soak a cotton ball (and wring out) in the solution and place it just in front of the ear opening.

Additionally, apply Headache Relief Salve on the bottom of feet, temples, base of neck and across forehead.

Ahhhh - Instant relief. <3 Happy Healing. <3

Remember - Information on this blog should not be replaced with that of a professional medical practitioner. - Please also see my disclaimer. Thanks Friends.


I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs for all of your herbal healing needs!
Images Edited using PicMonkey. Some of the links here are affiliate sites.

16 comments:

  1. […] Also See our post on Earache & Headache Relief for Children. […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy
    reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this site needs
    far more attention. I'll probably be returning
    to see more, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your web site by chance, and I am shocked
    why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I
    decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell
    phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, excellent site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodd day! I know this is kkind of off topic but I was wondering if you knrw where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm usijng the same bog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and amusing, and let
    me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem
    is something too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I found this during my search for something
    concerning this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent, what a weblog it is! This blog provides useful facts to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the admin of this website is actually working hard in favor
    of his site, since here every data is quality based material.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like
    to find out where u got this from. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered
    It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Restrictive clothing and manufactured pantyhose, as these artificial materials
    usually do not breathe and fabrics similar to cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beaucoup de femmes grossissent trop pendant lipo13officiel.com la cure on boit un verre par jour,
    tant mieux. Si vvous cherchez des conseils sur la santé du c ur?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from.
    I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
    Guess I will just bookmark this site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing
    data, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

    ReplyDelete