
I love getting custom orders and sharing them here with you! This one smells amazing! & after testing it, I can say makes your skin feel like that of a goddess! So invigorating!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup of brown cane sugar
- 1/2 cup of white cane sugar
- 1 tsp Shea Butter
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp of Honey
- 1/2 tsp Grape Seed Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 5 or so Eucalyptus leaves (dried) or 10 drops of Eucalyptus Oil.
- Mixing bowl, Storage Jar,
- Coffee Grinder or Mortar and Pestle
- Melting pot or double boiler
Directions
- Start by grinding the eucalyptus leaves into a fine powder. (I find if you're using a mortar and pestle adding a few spoonfuls of sugar helps to break the leaves up easier)
Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt together Shea butter & Coconut oil,
- Add in vitamin e, grape seed & honey to the melting pot (& eucalyptus oil if you aren't using the leaves) stir together well.
- Poor the oils into the dry ingredients and combine together. (A fork works best here)
- Spoon your ready mixture into your storage jars & it's ready to be enjoyed!
- Take into the shower with you, applying to already wet skin works much easier. Gently massage into skin in circular motions.
- You can leave the mixture on for a few minutes to allow the extra benefits to soak in. Rinse and feel your silky smooth skin!
Eucalyptus has many health benefits such as relieving muscle & joint pain, relieving respiratory problems, & helping to provide mental alertness. It also has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties.
There are fantastic articles HERE & HERE outlining some of the amazing properties eucalyptus has to offer.
I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs for all of your herbal healing needs!
Images Edited using PicMonkey. Some of the links here are affiliate sites. & Please also see my disclaimer. Thanks Friends.
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly
ReplyDeletedonate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will share this site with
my Facebook group. Chat soon!
That's so very kind of you! Thanks so much for your support! <3
ReplyDelete