
What You'll Need:
- Chamomile Flowers
- Lavender Buds
- Calendula Flowers
- Oatmeal (You can grind the oats up if you'd like)
- Epsom Salts
- Baking Soda
- Lavender Oil
Tools:
- Airtight Mason Jar (Or other such jar)
- Organza Baggies (reusable)
To Make:
I mix mine straight in a big jar but if you prefer a mixing bowl and to funnel contents into jars later, that's okay too. ^_^
- 1 Part Epsom Salts to 1 part Oatmeal. This will act as the base for the blend.
- 2-4 tsp of baking soda
- Depending on your preferences, add in as much or as little as you'd like of Chamomile, Calendula & Lavender Flowers. (I put 2 tbs or so of each to a mason jar)
- Add in 5-10 drops of lavender oil & shake, shake, shake all of the ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Keep stored in an airtight jar.
To Use:
Scoop some into an organza bag and toss the whole thing into the tub! The reason I like to use organza bags for this blend is because the oatmeal makes the tub very slippery. *So be careful!*
Enjoy!

Happy Bathing! ~ <3
I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs & Starwest Botanicals for all of your herbal healing needs! You can purchase any extra supplies over at Amazon.ca. Images Edited using PicMonkey. Some of the links here are affiliate sites. & Please also see my disclaimer. Thanks Friends.
[…] can also see our Oatmeal Bath Blend for adults or Herbal Baby Bath Blend for […]
ReplyDelete