Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Giveaway with Sherida's Skullies, Skellies & Stuff

sheridaMeet Contessa Sherida Von Schausenstein! She is an all around spooky artist from Niagara Region, Ontario Canada - creating unique pieces for her shop Sherida's Skullies, Skellies & Stuff.



Sherida's Skullies, Skellies & Stuff's products range from spooky halloween themed repainted figurines, creepy bottles, and other such trinkets. Contessa Sherida is also very talented at painting and graphic makeup. 


Sherida's art




Recently Contessa Sherida's art was featured in a two page spread in Club West magazine. She has always made local newspapers for her creepy crafts and exceptionally horrific makeup.






[caption id="attachment_1034" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Read Online Read Online[/caption]




Here is Contessa Sherida at Grimsby's Zombie Walk.



Contessa Sherida


Hi Contessa Sherida! Thanks so much for joining us here! <3 

From where do you draw your inspiration?:
I got my inspiration from Dia de Los Meurtos - Day of the Dead...a Mexican holiday honoring the deceased! I love the beautiful spooky sugar skulls...the colors are so bright & magnificent!

What are your Ultimate Goals and Dreams for Sherida's  Skullies Skellies & Stuff to accomplish?

To be enjoyed by many!




Tell us about Sherida's Skullies Skellies & Stuff's Top Selling Product:

My creepy bottles seem to be the most popular.....also my repainted figurines.


What's your favorite product to make? & why? 

I enjoy everything I create! I love taking a second hand figurine & turning it into a skellie or zombie! I love painting my creepy bottles & embellishing them with charms & antique looking labels....I love to paint on canvas....

Thanks so much for sharing with us Sherida! We enjoy your spooky products thoroughly! <3


We are so thankful you'd like to share one of your products to one lucky reader! Introducing the newest addition to Sherida's spooky collection. Ghost B Gone spray!

ghost be goneghost b gone, monster mist, boogeyman blast

These have been on Sherida's list of things to make for many many years! I am so happy to see her finally get them live! Ghost B Gone, Monster Mist & Boogeyman Blast sprays! They are all natural and scented lightly with Lavender. This helps calm children when having a hard time getting to sleep. "Use a few sprays around your room and those ghosts, monsters and boogeymen will be gone!" I love the idea of allowing your child to independently shoo away their nighttime fears! These are going to be a big hit Sherida!


 Now for the part you've all been waiting for!


[caption id="attachment_1046" align="aligncenter" width="640"]ENTER HERE ENTER HERE[/caption]

ENTER HERE


GOOD LUCK & HAPPY OCTOBER!

The GIVEAWAY is up and running for 13 days! ~ To make things interesting - IF we are able to collect 200 entries before the first week is up (Thursday) I will add in to the giveaway with: 1 Pumpkin Spice Bath Blend, 1 Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub & 1 Pumpkin Spice Lotion bar!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??! ;)  Get Sharing!! <3 Xx

Looks Like We made it!! As promised when our giveaway reached 200 entries, I would add in 1 Pumpkin Spice Bath Blend, 1 Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub & 1 Pumpkin Spice Lotion Bar!!! WOO-HOO!


HERE is the new GIVEAWAY ITEMS!!


GIVEAWAY October 2014

ENTER HERE


 Contest Closes October 30th 2014


THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!


Thanks so much to everyone that entered!

53 comments:

  1. […] Pumpkin season is here! (Be Sure TO Enter October’s GIVEAWAY HERE!) […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great idea,love that it is all natural too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi Wellenstein10/22/2014 3:27 am

    I love all that pumpkin stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Ghost B Gone is a fantastic idea. I love the smell of lavender and I'm sure kiddies will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try these all natural products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The zombie costume is awesome!!!

    Also loving the natural products. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tat2gurlzrock10/23/2014 3:23 am

    Great spooky fun! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I won't even attempt to face paint, as I lack all artistic skills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure they would too! It's lovely! <3 Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea also! Only the natural for this blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that these are natural products and I bet the pumpkin spice smells great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so awesome! Thank you for the opportunity! I'm always trying to 'green' our life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Contessa Sherida is truly terrifying in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's fantastic! Thanks for entering! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I can't look at her when she's dressed like that. ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. […] Enter Here: http://theherbalhealingmama.com/2014/10/17/halloween-giveaway-with-sheridas-skullies-skellies-stuff/ […]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lobe the pictures! Wish I knew how to create that make-up...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much! YES! She is an extremely talented makeup artist!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely chance, thanks! <3
    cogitoergosum8587@yahoo.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for this giveaway ;* I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like this idea and Thanks for thegiveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so very much! <3 Thank YOU for entering! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the make-up! Great for Day of the Dead!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for this giveaway
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love sugar scrubs! I made one recently with cocoa powder and peppermint essential oil. It smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mmm! That sounds delightful! Thanks for sharing! <3

    If you ever want to share a recipe on the blog - let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got the sugar scrub recipe somewhere online (so I wouldn't want to print someone else's recipe). I have experimented with using coffee grounds as well, but it can get messy in your bathtub. The basic ingredients to play around with are white sugar, brown sugar, oils like coconut or almond, and essential oils.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the opportunity, sweet prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome giveaway! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  33. LILLIAN BROWN10/29/2014 10:39 am

    Great looking products and costumes

    ReplyDelete
  34. Darlene Millen10/29/2014 2:14 pm

    thank you

    ReplyDelete