Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10 Fantastic Fall Recipes. ~ Sweet Treats!

I have seen SO many amazing DIY Fall Recipes circulating the web & I wanted to do a bit of a collection here to share them with you.  


Favourite Fall Recipes

This is an all around mix of recipes. Some are healthy, some are clean eating, paleo, vegan, gluten free etc.  All around amazing recipes that deserve a share! <3

Pumpkin French Toast


- By Cooking Classy


pumpkin-french-toast2-edit+srgb.



Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte


- From - Thriving Home


pumpkin-latte-recipe



Paleo Apple-Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe


-By- Paleo Newbie


PaleoNewbie-Apple-Banana-Cinnamon-Pancakes-3-1266x850-630x425



PUMPKIN PIE PROTEIN BALLS


By- Get Healthy U



unnamed-1-500x500


apple coconut crisp


By- delicious by dre


applecrisp.dbd_1



Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie


By - Will Cook For Friends


8013888816_9671e5b25e



Healthy Homemade Pumpkin-Spiced Walnut Butter


By- Desserts With Benefits


Healthy-Pumpkin-Spice-Walnut-Butter



Pumpkin Nog


By- The Green Forks


Pumpkin-Nog-5



HALLOWEEN SWEET POTATO FRIES


By - Tablespoon - Recipe by Cheeky Kitchen



2013-10-30-sweet-potatos-7-680x324


gluten free vegan pumpkin hand pies + bob's red mill gluten free pie crust


By - Sarah Bakes Gluten Free Treats


pumpkin hand pies2



And here are a few of our own - in case you missed them.


Pumpkin Spice Creamer


Pumpkin Spice Creamer



Pumpkin Spice Sugar Blend


pumpkin spice sugar



I'll also be having my husband write a recipe on his pumpkin puree dressing. It's delicious on everything!


 10 Fantastic & All Natural Fall Inspired Beauty Recipes. 


10 Fantastic Fall / Halloween Craft Ideas!

4 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try some of these. Thank you for this amazing list! I must try all things pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I'm the same! <3 I had to share these yummy looking recipes. <3

    ReplyDelete